People happened to come across and stumble upon the pcTattletale Parenting app while doing their weekly roundup of the popular Play Store apps. They were greatly intrigued since it looked like a special something set it apart from the others. For the developer’s successful release on the Play Store, we trust that they did a splendid job with key features in Child monitoring aspects.
Also, the pcTattletale activity recorder is efficaciously designed to monitor Smartphones, Tablets & Computers. Also, it works on all devices. pcTattletale makes it very simple for parents to supervise everything their kids are doing online. It is also noted that parents can access and review recordings, remotely, from any Computer, Smartphone or Tablet.
Key Highlights of pcTattletale Parenting
Wide Option of Video Playback
- pcTattletale creates a video, which allows you to view an entire day of activity in minutes.
- It graphs activity levels so you can see the most active times—at a glance.
- LIVE mode even permits you to see what they are doing right now.
Main Feature of Recordings
pcTattletale automatically records:
- All E-mail—in and outbound mail
- All Chat sessions
- All Instant Messages
- Every Web site visited
- Social networks and videos too, like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and more.
Easy to find out now if your child is
- Being Cyberbullied?
- Playing Too Many Video Games?
- Watching Bad Videos?
- Secret Pictures?
- Who’s Chatting?
- Who are they emailing?
- Secret Social Profiles?
- pcTattletale is discreet.
- It doesn’t show up in the Start menu or Control Panel.
- They will never even know it’s there.
Simple to Install
- It is easy to install and get working.
- Even for people with little computer experience.
- Now you can finally know everything they are doing online.
- Many times, a child may have a Smartphone, a Tablet, and even a laptop computer.
- More than one child—even more devices.
- pcTattletale makes it simple to monitor all of their devices, all of the time.
- See their Windows computer activity from any device.
Primarily it is guided that you will need to put the pcTattletale software on the computer you like to monitor. Even the teachers and employers have found pcTattletale to be an indispensable tool to supervise classrooms and employee activity levels.
Educating about Internet Safety
Also monitoring your child’s online activity is a great way to become aware of exposure to online risks. If you see something that concerns you, it is a golden opportunity to open a dialog with your child about the importance of protecting themselves online, allowing them to know why you don’t want them visiting certain sites and explaining what kind of behavior is appropriate on social networks. Since you can’t always look over their shoulder, pcTattletale helps you keep an eye on your child, students or employees.
If you’re an ardent fan of Child monitoring apps in general, then pcTattletale Parenting is one that you must check out instantly. Once you get the hang of unique features, the app is wholly beneficial and appreciated from all corners of users.