Travel App For The Business Traveler
Download Now on (Free) App Store
Flight is a beautifully crafted flight tracking app that shows your flight status in real time, with weather based background animations.
Search your flights by flight number or route with specified date and airline among 10000+ airports and 1000+ airlines.
Easily track your flight status with weather conditions of departure and arrival locations, and see the flight progress on the progress bar when en-route.
You can track and see any information you need:
=> Origin/Destination cities & airports
=> Weather conditions & temperatures
=> Terminal/Gate numbers
=> Flight duration & progress bar
=> Airline company
=> Airplane model
=> Flight code
Have a nice flight!
Download Now on ($3.99) App Store
Welcome to a brand new version of FlightTrack. Rebuilt from the ground up, FlightTrack’s new design and user experience are tailored to the needs of the savvy traveler.
Please note that FlightTrack 5 does not currently include the ability to sync with TripIt.
Now, all FlightTrack users get push notifications with flight updates and can view terminal maps to help navigate to the gate. With FlightTrack, you can search flights by number or route in a single search field, create trips with multiple flights and travelers, and view the progression of an entire trip within a single workflow.
As always, you get real-time departure info, delays, and gate numbers at a glance. International coverage allows you to track flights worldwide. We even inform you of cancellations and help you find alternate flights when you’re in a pinch.
• Specify all of the travelers on a trip so that can you easily see who’s on which flights
• Add flights to your calendar
• Share flight status by email, iMessage/SMS, AirDrop, Facebook, and Twitter
• Share all the flights in a trip via email or AirDrop
• Add flight notes for seat numbers, confirmation numbers, and more
• Find out whether your flight has onboard wi-fi (when data is available)
PREDICT FLIGHT ISSUES
• Push alerts update you on flight changes even when the app is closed
• Predict flight delays with airport warnings
• Zoomable, live flight maps with satellite and weather radar imagery
• Actual flight paths shown when available
• Airport terminal and aircraft seat maps
• Real-time status for gates, delays, and cancellations
• Covers more than 3,000 airports and 1,400 airlines worldwide
• Check the weather forecast for travel locations
• Find alternate flights at a tap
• Airtime, aircraft, and speed & altitude (North-American flights only)
Download Now on ($4.99) App Store