Visiting the museum and exhibition is my one of the favorite hobbies. It’s because I have a keen interest in historical stuff. Also, I love to make notes on them to keep the information with me. Earlier it was quite time-consuming but now thanks to Pollicino app which makes this work quick.
Exploring more about this app, you will surprise to know that this app work on Beacon technology. That means name, description & address of exhibition will appear automatically. The information can also be added manually if you wish so. You can also create your own totem with the help of QrCode.
Features of this app:
- NFC tags reading
- Track Eddystone, Qrcode, GPS, Apple iBeacon & BLE
- It supports multi-media contents like audio, video, external links
- Automatically creating crumbs or you can also create them manually
- Customized features
- iBeacon simulator
- Share and invite your friends
- Easily compatible with your business
- All features are customized
- Marketing campaigns
- Get all your nearby promotions and nearby events
How to use this app?
To use this app, you need to download and install it. After that open the app and click on Start option. Read the introduction part through touch me option. If you want to add by yourself then choose the options manually from the plus sign option. There will be other options too like photo, QrCode, NFC tag. Choose your desired option and go with your accessing. To make the notes, you can take picture and exhibitors contact. You can export all your important details in PDF format and share the same with your near and dear one.
SCAN QR CODE TO DOWNLOAD APP