What do a goat, a mower and a wellington boot have in common? They are all elements of a super addictive path-finding puzzle app called ‘G.O.A.T. – Mow it up!’
‘G.O.A.T. – Mow it up!’ puts you in the role of Jason – a hard-working farmer whose mower breaks down. ‘No matter what, always get the job done’ is your motto, so you quickly realize that the broken mower can be well replaced with your always-hungry, carrot-loving goat. And you decide to put your idea into action right away!
In every level of the app there is a grid that represents a field covered with overgrown grass for example, and with scattered items of litter. Your goal is to make the goat eat all the grass and items in the field. In order to do it, you draw a continuous path of carrots that lures the goat to pass through all the cells. The goat can’t mow up the same cell twice and it stops after eating the last item of litter, so you have to plan your route carefully!
Sounds like a piece of cake, right? Then you’ll be surprised how brain-engaging this app can be!
• provides hours of great fun for every fan of puzzle games (regardless of age)
• keeps your brain fit – develops visual intuition and trains logical deduction
• offers over 200 levels of different difficulty to keep the challenge up
• contains high-quality design and amusing characters
• allows you to share your scores on Facebook