Pillowcapers: A Sleepy Adventure is a very different type of bedtime story. Follow Sam, whose pillowcase unlocks hidden powers, as he discovers a magical sleepy world. He becomes part of the elite Society of Heroes, Heroines and Haberdashers, also known as, S.H.H.H., and uses larger-than-life powers to battle a colorful, noisy nuisance that has arrived in his small town of Tidy Corners.
Every dream needs a hero. So, get sleepy.
This book was written and animated exclusively for the iPad. It is the first story in a series that will introduce a variety of main characters, problem solving techniques and fantastical foes.
Designed for children aged 3 – 8 and it includes the following features:
• One Touch Actions – On each page, after the narration finishes extra actions are triggered by tapping anywhere on the screen
• Auto Play Mode can be turned on at any point and picks up wherever you are in the story. This makes a seamless transition from active to passive playing, especially when falling asleep.
• ‘Read to Me’ and ‘Read it Myself’ options
• Unique Elastic Transition hints when it’s time to turn the page
• Words highlight, to help improve reading skills
• Pages formatted for easy reading at a child’s pace
• ‘Parent Gate’ protects children from the information page and additional internet links.
• Locked Menu Button protects viewing experience from unintentional clicks
• Original Music and Sound Design takes repetitious play into account to save parent’s ears.
• Original story, beautiful illustrations and dynamic animations that will hold everyone’s attention