Lots of Apps can help you track your calorie intake, but can they also suggest what to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner to meet your daily calorie goals? Can they tell you what your best or worst cravings are? … Now that is convenient and insightful!
1. Cravings ensures that you meet your daily calorie goals every day. It does this by analyzing your food habit and then by selecting and presenting the right breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack choices from within your list of foods, which will help you, meet your daily calorie goal.
2. Rapidly personalize this App using in-built food database (Source: USDA) and an integrated web search.
3. Calculate your BMI and ideal daily calorie intake based on your height, weight, age, gender and activity level.
4. Gain insight into your food habit like never before – best and worst cravings, ideal calorie allocations for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
5. Plan your day ahead around your cocktail party or a heavy lunch by restricting your calorie intake during other meals of the day.
6. Share your success with Facebook and Twitter, pin your Cravings with Pinterest and share their picture via Instagram!
7. Eliminate the wrong cravings and enjoy the right ones! When Cravings hit, turn to this app for instant feedback on what it means for your health and fitness. You can easily find out what it means to eat a cheesecake or an ice cream after lunch or that extra glass of wine in the afternoon. It lets you find out what choices you then have for dinner or may suggest an alternate craving that will help you meet your daily calorie goals.
8. The App now hosts an embedded food database based on United States Department of Agriculture’s Nutrition database, which contains around 10,000 foods. The App also provides the ability to perform an integrated Web search on foods which extends this database to potentially any types and kinds of food and in any language. All of this is meant to enable users to quickly and accurately set up this App for their own personal use.