Instant (it takes seconds!) recognition of business cards right on your iPhone. Import contact information from a business card directly to your iOS Contacts. Out-of-the-box integration with LinkedIn, Salesforce and Evernote. Easy integration with other CRM systems. Featured in iPhone TV commercials.
No need to manually enter contact information — Business Card Reader provides a time- and cost-efficient way to enter and organize important contacts.
Recognizes business cards in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Business Card Reader takes a picture of a business card, ‘reads’ it using text recognition technology and automatically fills in appropriate contact information fields in iOS address book, which can be easily checked and edited.
=> Accurate recognition of business cards with multi-language support
=> Smart contact field filling: emails, phone numbers, web sites
=> Background image processing, saves time when scanning multiple cards.
=> Export to Salesforce as Contact, Lead or Account
=> Export to Evernote
=> Export as .xlsx document
=> Optional integration with existing CRM systems
=> LinkedIn support: search, contact adding, import of info and photo
=> Business Card Holder allows you to search and sort contacts, e-mail and call contacts directly
=> Anti-shake image capture
HOW TO GET GOOD RECOGNITION RESULTS
1. Place the business card on a flat surface.
2. Good lighting is key: bright desk lamp or direct sunlight are necessary.
3. Hold the device right above the card. Keep the card aligned with BCR viewfinder edges and adjust iPhone/iPad positioning so that the card fits the screen size.
4. Tap the screen to take the picture.
5. After the recognition is done, you can check the results.
6. Tap Save to add the contact into your iOS address book.