iOS 9 is already available in beta, but Apple at its Wednesday event announced the final version of its operating system for iPhone and iPad. We explain what that will mean for you in our complete guide to the iOS 9 release date and new features.
Finally Apple’s new mobile operating system finally has a release date. iOS 9 will be available on September 16th across the world as per apple announcement. The date was announced on stage at the company’s latest product keynote, alongside new hardware including the Apple TV and the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus. iOS 9 was first announced at WWDC in June, and was made available as a public beta the following month, but this will be the first official release for the operating system.
iOS 9 Features ?
iOS 9 is full of enhancements you’ll appreciate every day. Your apps become more essential. New multitasking features on iPad make you even more productive. Siri can do more than ever, and new proactive suggestions help you get things done before you ask. And improvements at the foundation of the operating system enhance performance, battery life and security. The more you do with iOS 9, the more you’ll wonder how you ever did without it.
- A better Notes app you’ll be able to quickly make check lists, add formatting to notes, and add images.
- Tap the Share button in Safari, Maps and lots of other apps to save attachments — maps, links, Pages documents and more — to a new or existing note
- Notes works with iCloud so you can access your notes no matter which device you’re using.
- Improved battery life for long time use.
- Maps now features Transport view, bringing you public transport information with routes and directions
- Double up on productivity with iPad..
- Commands at your ﬁngertips.
- Now Siri can search a wider range of topics for a wider range of answers. Siri powers a more intelligent search
- Move to iOS from Android. Easily.